That's my girl

Who is that sad sweetheart giving the dog version of "stink eye" in the Done Well header? Why that's my husky-shepherd-something: Mackenzie.
From Mackenzie

Although her childhood was a mystery, she's my girl now (well, "our" girl) and I don't think she could be happier. She told me herself. Her full name is Mackenzie Bucci-Cumming-Dunwell and her hobbies include hunting squirrels and removing the squeaker from fluffy toys.

When I was first obsessed with sewing (thanks to The Workroom) she used to lay by my feet to keep me company -- or check if I was sewing delicious food. The beautiful bag behind the beautiful dog was my newly completed Amy Butler Nappy Bag for my sister.

From Mackenzie

How cute. Which is lucky for her, because she is a shed machine. Not like a machine that belongs in the shed, but if you wanted to purchase a machine that sheds dog hair, she's your girl.

Unknown  – (August 11, 2009 at 3:39 PM)  

These pictures are adorable Kel! Miss you guys :)

-Jon

Daniel  – (August 15, 2009 at 3:56 PM)  

I was thinking maybe a machine that made sheds.
I think it would be pretty big, but I've seen small sheds before.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP